Description of episode!
Things mentioned in this episode:
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- Brilliant: Accelerate your learning in math, science, and computer science. Start learning for free at Brilliant.org/CollegeInfoGeek — and if you’re one of the first 83 people to use this link, you’ll also get 20% off your subscription.
- Chegg Study: Step-by-step solutions to textbook problems and more. Get $5 off your first month at Chegg.com/cig.
Other things we mentioned in this episode:
- Thomas’ Impossible List
- Strava (iOS | Android)
- How to Be a Good Significant Other (Ep. 177)
- 12 Rules for Life, by Jordan Peterson
- Quartz’s Prescribing Play to Kids article
- Hank Green’s YouTube Success article
- The Procrastination Equation, by Piers Steel
- How to Get Better at Math
- The Money Lab Podcast
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
- 0:05:24 – How does we decide which goals to work on next
- 0:22:06 – When your significant other does not have the same priorities you do
- 0:35:17 – Sponsor: Chegg (Saving money on textbooks)
- 0:37:41 – Sponsor: Brilliant (Learning problem-solving skills)
- 0:39:19 – Thoughts on overly strict and demanding parents
- 0:49:16 – Dealing with negative emotions when going through a rough time
- 0:55:27 – Improving your mathematical skills
- 1:07:30 – Conclusion
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media:
RSS is cool and all, but you can also view the original post here: 5 Questions: Bad at Math, Choosing Goals, and Relationship Productivity (Ep. 227)