*Stewart is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems – a Xerox company.
At Stewart, we do not fill empty seats… We hire and develop future leaders!
Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. Stewart is on a mission to revolutionize the way companies work. We help our customers and our employees find better ways to do great work. Our culture helps our people see their dreams materialize into real solutions for the real world. We continuously strive to build a great workplace and year after year have attracted people with world-class talent, drive, and vision.
Let’s talk benefits…
Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at Stewart!
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED commissions in sales
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage starts the first day on the job
- Six figure earning potential. Reps at plan who follow the process and have staying power make $150k+. Your first year, you can expect to pull in $75-100k, and the second year, 100k-$120k. After that, the sky’s the limit. This includes a base of $45-50k, because we know you’ve gotta eat.
- Car allowance for Sales Reps
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- Paid time off plus 8 holidays total: 7 Federal Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
- A culture of healthy competition, where we continually invest in you
- 401(k) with a generous match
Did we mention free trips? Our President’s Club award includes some fantastic travel. And if you earn a trip, you get to bring a guest!
Account Executive Position: We have 5 openings for Account Executives to join either our Brick, Clifton, Mt. Laurel, Princeton, or Philadelphia sales teams. You will be responsible for driving new business revenues.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Live and breathe prospecting: Strategic stop bys. Appointments. E-mails. Phone calls. Product demos.
- Strategically and tactically penetrate accounts. This isn’t slinging boxes. This IS going beyond selling equipment and adding Managed Print Services and software solutions to each client’s portfolio. And we have experts in each of these areas to help you architect deals and sell in to accounts. Their success is your success!
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer’s business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Sherpa) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
- Consistently deliver on your quota month in and month out. We love elephants, whales, and big game…at the zoo. Our Sales MVPs aren’t flash-in-the-pan rock stars, they’re the ones that put $$$ on the board every month, without fail, no excuses.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
Sales Account Executive Desired Competencies and Experience
- 4 years college degree in a business-related field
- Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
- Competitive nature
- Be deadline driven- able to work under stress/ pressure
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Valid driver’s license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required
P.S. – We Offer the BEST Sales Account Executive Training & Development
Every new Sales Account Executive will complete an extensive (paid) training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
You have access to over a thousand hours of online courses through Xerox with topics as diverse as Product Knowledge, Sales, and Project Management
Programs are taught by Corporate Sales Trainers as well as certified employees who are experts in the industry subject-matter.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US, submit to a background & motor vehicle check, and pass a drug screen.
Stewart is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
The post NJ, DE & PA Tech Sales | Stewart (A Xerox Company) appeared first on Work It Daily.