*OneSource is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems – a Xerox company.
At OneSource, we do not fill empty seats… We hire and develop future leaders!
Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. At OneSource, you’ll be a hero to your clients by saving them time, money, and daily headaches associated with the technologies they need to be successful.
Better still, with our extensive paid training and access to resources, you can begin your journey towards a career in management. We love nurturing future leaders!
Let’s talk benefits…
Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at OneSource!
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED commissions in sales
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Car allowance for Sales Reps, mileage reimbursement or company vehicle lease (including gas, insurance, and detailing) via payroll deduction for Service Techs
- Flex scheduling and weekly teleworking for most Admin roles
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- Paid Time Off plus 10 holidays total: 8 federal +1 floating holiday + 2 half holidays
- 401(k) with a healthy match of $0.75 for every $1 contributed, up to 6% of your salary
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
Did we mention free trips? Our President’s Club award includes some fantastic travel. And if you earn a trip, you get to bring a guest!
Sales Account Executive Position: We have 2 openings for Sales Account Executives to join either our Tulsa or Oklahoma City sales teams. You will be responsible for driving new business revenues.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer’s business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Sherpa) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
Sales Account Executive Desired Competencies and Experience
- 4 years college degree in a business-related field
- Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
- Competitive nature
- Be deadline driven- able to work under stress/ pressure
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Valid driver’s license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required
P.S. – We Offer the BEST Sales Account Executive Training & Development
Every new Sales Account Executive will complete an extensive (paid) training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
You have access to over a thousand hours of online courses through Xerox with topics as diverse as Product Knowledge, Sales, and Project Management
Programs are taught by Corporate Sales Trainers as well as certified employees who are experts in the industry subject-matter.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US, submit to a background & motor vehicle check, and pass a drug screen.
OMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
The post Tulsa & Oklahoma City Tech Sales | OneSource (A Xerox Company) appeared first on Work It Daily.